Investment income from the Midland Center for the Arts Endowment Fund provides critical funding each year. By making a gift to the Endowment Fund, you help provide future stability for an organization that is essential to the health and vibrancy of the community. Donations may be made to honor an individual, and are a permanent and public testament to the person’s commitment to arts and culture.
Estate Planning – The Legacy Society
The Legacy Society is a special community of donors who support the Center’s Endowment Fund with an outright gift, or by irrevocably naming the Center as a charitable beneficiary in an estate plan. To join the Legacy Society, please inform our Fund Development Office that you have included the Center in your estate plan. A well-structured charitable estate gift may provide the following benefits:
- You may increase your annual income
- You may receive an immediate income tax deduction
- You may avoid the tax on capital gains of appreciated assets
- You may receive an estate and gift tax deduction
- You will create a lasting legacy for the Center
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime
Check with your estate planner for details.