Strategically enhance your brand awareness by partnering with Midland Center for the Arts. Our business and corporate partners receive outstanding promotional, marketing, and hospitality opportunities.
Your brand is activated in the vibrant heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region and through onsite opportunities, you achieve marketing goals, engage a diverse and exciting audience, create networking opportunities for your prospects and employees through exclusive rights and benefits such as:
- Category exclusivity
- World-class entertainment and hospitality opportunities
- Brand transfer: establish lasting affiliation with the region’s premier cultural institution
- Targeted access to key demographics
- Inclusion in broad media and advertising campaigns, and prominent onsite presence
A variety of opportunities exist, and benefits can be customized with investments starting as low as $100. Contact our Corporate Relations Manager to learn more!
This program is handed to approximately 40,000 guests attending the many diverse performances offered at Midland Center for the Arts each year.
- Increase your regional visibility
- Be affiliated with the Great Lakes Bay Region’s “Best Local Festival” and “Best Concert Venue” winner
- Build your customer base
“Thank You” to our Generous Sponsors!
The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow Foundation • Rollin M. Gerstacker Foundation
Midland Area Community Foundation • Consumers Energy Foundation
Charles J. Strosacker Foundation • Midland 100 Club
Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs • The Alden and Vada Dow Family Foundations
The Dow Corning Foundation • The Patricia and David Kepler Foundation
The Huntington National Bank – Maxwell K. Pribil Memorial Fund
The Doan Family Foundation • National Endowment for the Arts
Bay Area Community Foundation • Saginaw Community Foundation • Arts Midwest
Michigan Baseball Foundation • Kiwassee Kiwanis Foundation
Saginaw Arts and Enrichment Commission • Midland Area Chamber of Commerce
Midland Downtown Business Association