ABDM Special Sale
Saturday, February 2, 2013, 10am
For a limited time only, sign up and save!
Buy a 1 Year Family Membership for $60 and get 2 FREE activity bracelets to Grossfest
(Offer good ONLY February 2nd, 2013 10:00 am to 2:30 pm).
Join us in the Museum Saturday February 2nd for an afternoon perfect for budding “Grossologists” of all ages, filled with fun Grossology activities, refreshments, games and prizes! Museum admission and activity bracelet purchase required, museum admission is free for ABDM Members and ASTC Members. Activity Bracelets are $3 per person.
A family membership pays for itself after only a couple of visits! Buy a year of fun and learning for your family - there's always something new to discover!
Your Family Membership covers two adult members (parents and grandparents) and their children or grandchildren, ages 18 and under. Your membership entitles you to:
- The Anatomy of an Idea (opening January 12th)
- Grossology (opening January 24th)
- The Greater Michigan Art Exhibit (Late June)
Ticket Office today for more information! 800.523.7649
- FREE or discounted admission to exhibitions!
- Discounts on classes in our Museum School!
- 10% discount at Intermission, our museum store!
- Special mailings about Museum happenings!
- FREE or discounted admission to other science centers through the Association of Science - Technology Centers (www.astc.org)
[Back to Calendar]
* BEST AVAILABLE SEATS are automatically selected. If you are not happy with the seats assigned, you may either retry to get different seats, or call the Ticket Office to specify seating.
Please call the Ticket Office at 800-523-7649 or 989-631-8250 for special seating needs.
* NO REFUNDS. Exchanges can be made up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled performance; original tickets must be returned to Ticket Office to complete the exchange. Exchanges are subject to seating availability as well as nominal fees and/or restrictions. Contact Ticket Office for details.
* NOTE: Odd-numbered seats are on the left side of the venue, beginning in the center; even-numbered seats are on the right side, beginning in the center.