Peanut Gallery Scholarships are available for any past or current Peanut Gallery participant.
Educational Funding is available for those who wish to pursue a degree in speech, dramatic arts, technical theatre, theatre management or other related fields. This includes those who would teach these subjects as well as those who seek a performing career. Applicants must be high school students or graduates who have participated significantly in Peanut Gallery and have been accepted by, and plan to attend, a college, university, or other educational institution.
Campership Funding is available for past or current Peanut Gallery participants who will have completed their 8th grade year or higher and plan to attend a summer fine arts program or camp during the summer of 2017 with a component of theater as part of the program.
Guidelines for Applying:
- Participation in Peanut Gallery is required.
- The amount of the award is at the sole discretion of the Peanut Gallery Scholarship Committee. The committee may, for any reason, decline to give an award.
- Funds will be paid directly to the school or organization. Reimbursement payment is possible upon verification of expenditure.
- Applications must include a transcript or report card, and a photograph suitable for publication must be included.
- Decisions regarding scholarships are at the sole discretion of the Peanut Gallery Board.
No nominations will be accepted after the deadline. For a hard copy of the application, please email Katy Gaertner or call (989) 631-5930 x 1245.
Application deadline is May 6, 2018. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please note that your submission may take up to seven days to process.