• Open to anyone 18 years and under.
• Grand prize: $500, Second prize: $250, Third prize: $100
• Contest runs from July 20 – August 27, 2017
• Winners will be notified September 1, 2017
• Be creative and spread the word to family and friends to vote!
• All entries must be submitted through the Midland Center for the Arts’ Facebook Page.
• Submissions accepted July 20, 2017 – August 27, 2017. Contest ends 11:59 pm August 27, 2017.
• Each participant is limited to three photo submissions.
• All entries must be submitted through the Midland Center for the Arts’ Facebook Photo Contest App located on the Center’s Facebook page.
• If participants do not have a Facebook account, the submission can be made on the account of a parent.
• Eligibility: The competition is open to participants ages 18 and under. In order to be entered into the competition you must submit your photo within the competition timeframe. Entries are open to photographers using an iPhone, iPad, Androids, or any other smartphone. Photos should not be previously published anywhere and photos cannot be altered in any desktop image processing program such as Photoshop. It is OK to use any phone apps.
• All entrants must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
• Winners will be notified on September 1, 2017.
• Winners to meet at the Midland Center for the Arts at a date and time mutually agreed upon to receive their awards and for a Midland Center for the Arts photo op.
• Employees and family of Midland Center for the Arts employees are not eligible to enter.
• Midland Center for the Arts may disqualify any entry deemed inappropriate at their discretion.
• All entries will be reviewed by Midland Center for the Arts before they are posted to the Midland Center for the Arts’ Facebook page.
• Intellectual Property: By uploading your Entry you are providing your consent to grant Midland Center for the Arts a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the entire term of duration of intellectual property rights.) non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, and display such Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now know or later developed for Competition or marketing purposes of Midland Center for the Arts.