It’s time to get your organization registered for Summer Camp Kick Off 2016! The event will be held on Saturday, March 12, 2016, from noon until 3 pm. This is a great way to get people excited about your summer camp offerings! Please pay close attention to the following information concerning Summer Camp Kick Off (SCKO).
- Setup will begin at 10:00 a.m. and must be completed by 11:30 a.m.
- One table and two chairs will be provided to each exhibitor.
- You are responsible for the design and display of your booth.
- We strongly suggest you have a hands-on activity related to your summer camp offerings to draw patrons to your space.
- Mascots are welcome!
- Exhibitors are responsible for all their own setup and tear down and booths MUST be staffed throughout the duration of the event.
- Booths will be located in the brick lobby and large auditorium red carpet lobby. Please notify us in advance if:
- Your booth/activity contains potentially messy items (water, paint, etc.)
- Part of your booth is taller than 9 feet high.
- Exhibitors may register children for summer camps at the time of the event.
- Lunch will not be provided. However, bottled water and light snacks will be available to exhibitors throughout the day.
Door Prizes for Attendees
- Each exhibitor will be asked to provide one door prize, for which children will register for throughout the event.
- Prizes will be collected the day of SCKO or you can drop them off at the Welcome Table.
- The focus of SCKO is to raise awareness for summer camps. The event is open to all types of summer camps (day, overnight, dance, sports, adults, etc.)
- MCFTA does not profit from this event. Fees collected from exhibitors will help cover our costs for SCKO (such as custodial, marketing, adminstration and supplies.) The registeration form below lists Exhibitor Registration Rates.
- Take note of the “Early Bird” discount deadline of February 5! Once you’ve registered, you will be contacted with more information regarding the event.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about Summer Camp Kick Off, please contact Kristen at 989-631-5930 Ext 1225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and welcoming new ones!